Searching for test audience for a new creation
CREW, 0090 Platform and KVS
are looking for a test audience for the creation of Hamlet Encounters.
During a couple of days, together with Eric Joris and Mesut Aslan, you will be doing a couple of tests in Virtual Reality for their new creation in Brussels.
You are available on the following dates for repetition (or at least most of them):
• Wednesday 25/04: 10h - 14h
• Thursday 26/04: 13h - 17h
• Monday 7/05: 13h - 17h
• Tuesday 8/05: 13h - 17h
• Wednesday 9/05: 13h - 17h
• Friday 11/05: 13h - 17h
• Monday 14/05: 13h - 17h
You are available during all performance dates:
• Tuesday 15/05: 17h30 - 19h30 (try-out)
• Wednesday 16/05: 11h - 19h
• Thursday 17/05: 11h - 19h
• Interested in art and culture;
• Interested in the artistic process;
• Interested in and curious about Virtual Reality;
• Open to tests in Virtual Reality;
• Enthusiastic and dynamic;
• Critical mind;
• English, French or Dutch speaker. You can express yourself in at least 2 languages.
• A look behind the scenes of the artistic process;
• Acquaintance with the use of Virtual technology in the artistic production;
• Dialogue with artists Eric Joris, Mesut Arslan and technological collaborators.
Interest and available?
Send a mail before Monday 23rd of April with your availabilities and contact details (name, address and phone number) to veerle.joos [at] crewonline.org